All papers selected by ACCTCS 2021 will be solicited for oral presentation. For authors who cannot attend the conference, presentation through posters or virtually can be considered. All accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for index by IEEE Xplore, EI Compendex, Scopus, WoS, etc.
1) Authors submit paper(s) through online submission system or email.
2) Technical program committee reviews the paper within 2 days, focusing on the language expression and topics. Paper in poor expression or in irrelevant topics will be rejected.
3) Papers in good expression and related topics will be submitted for peer review within 1-3 weeks.
4) Announce the result of peer review and issue Notification of Acceptance. Authors are required to revise the manuscripts.
5) Complete registration after paper accepted. (Fill up Registration Form, sign Copyright Transfer Agreement, make the payment, and submit final paper together with required documents.)
6) Organization Committee submits papers to Publisher for typeset.
7) Authors check, revise and send back the proofs received from Publisher officially.
8) Finish online publication.